Envia a tua candidatura em inglês ao firstname.lastname@example.org
até o 21 de Março de 2023 !
Launched jointly in 2010 by the European Parliament, Giornate degli Autori and Europa Cinemas, 27 Times Cinema will welcome 27 filmgoers who will represent a film theatre of the Europa Cinemas network as well as one of the 27 member states of the European Union. The selected 27 are going to be the Ambassadors of the LUX Audience Award 2024 starting as of June 2023 until the Award ceremony in 2024.
The highlight of this initiative will take place during the Venice Film Festival making the dream of 27 young European moviegoers come true! The 27 youngsters will be part of the Giornate degli Autori Jury and will award a prize to the best film of this year’s selection.
Europa Cinemas invites you to be part of the call for applications and the selection process and help us find the best “27 LUX Ambassadors” in your respective country.
From all applications received, we will select only 3 young candidates fulfilling the following criteria:
· Regular moviegoers, passionate about cinema, aged between 18 - 25 years
· Good communicators active on social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube)
· Good writing skills (articles and blogs)
· With aptitude for podcasting, blogging, vlogging, video editing, photography or any other communication skill that will allow the candidate to be actively involved in a communication campaign
· Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) to actively take part in the discussions about the films with film professionals
Applications must include:
1. A VIDEO in which the candidate explains “what is Europe” for him/her. S/he should start the video saying “Europe for me is…” and then develop his/her argumentation.
This video will help us to see how the candidate expresses himself/herself in English and his/her shooting skills. High quality and creativity are required!
- Videos shot in English,
- In high resolution (full HD: 1920x1080 px) and with an excellent audio recording, in a well lit room/with a well-lit background
- Duration: 30 seconds,
- The following information should be visible in the video: Name of the candidate and country of origin,
- The videos should be sent to you via Wetransfer.
Europa Cinemas, the European Parliament and Giornate degli Autori teams will finish the selection of the 27 Ambassadors.
The selected Ambassadors will have to commit themselves to:
1. Being present in Venice before the start of the festival, from Tuesday 29th August to Sunday 10th September 2023 (festival dates: 30 August -9 September)
2. Being a jury member for the films competing for the Giornate degli Autori. A festival accreditation (giving priority access to screenings of the Giornate degli Autori) will be provided
3. Taking part in round-table discussions, masterclasses and workshops focused on improving their communication skills as influencer so that they could be actively involved in raising awareness of the LUX Audience Award
4. Contributing with content to the Europa Cinemas website and social networks
5. Promote and spread the word about the LUX Audience Award after the festival using the knowledge and skills learned in Venice in their own networks and social media community
6. Attend events organized in the frame of the LUX Audience Award (mainly September - March) and helping with promotional and follow-up communication
7. Be available to participate in the LUX Selection panel meeting for LUX Audience Award 2024 edition, which takes place usually between June-September (1-2 days).
The European Parliament will cover the costs of accommodation and travel for each participant for the whole duration of the event (13 days), while Europa Cinemas will take care of their daily allowance and Giornate will be in charge of the organization and the festival accreditation.